Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Happy Birthday, Darling!

Our daughter turned one year last weekend and I had to make a birthday card for her, last minute.
As it was a card for her, our little angel, it had to be something special, which made it even more difficult.


The little girl is from the Stampin'up set "All in the family". The crown is from a set of brads. On the left top corner I used ribbon. To get a special effect for the number one I used an embossing folder. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on a piece of die cut from my "Nesting frames". For the bottom right corner I used a corner punch with a butterfly.

I enter this card in the

3 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for entering the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful and funny card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a fab card I hope she really liked it thankyou for joining our challenge at Challenges 4 everybody good luck fiona dt. x

    AntwortenLöschen